- Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. may capture and collect certain data such as your IP address, browser Information, type of device used or location, when you browse this Website either by using your computer, laptop, mobile or other smart devices. Such data is merely collected to record the number of visitors to this Website and the frequency of visits by a particular user.
- Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. shall not use this data to identify you personally.
- Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. may from time to time take pictures or record footages of participants at its training courses for the purpose of displaying those picture or videos on its Website.
Personal Data Protection Notice
- Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. is committed to protect and safeguard your personal information which qualify as “personal data” under and in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Types of Personal Data
Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. may collect certain information as follow:
- Full Name and contact details such as phone number and email address.
- Full correspondence address.
- Name of Company or employer.
- Other personal information such as credit card details, if applicable.
Purpose of Collecting Data
Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. collects your personal data for the following reasons:
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails, special offers or other information which you may find interesting.
- To contact you, from time to time, in connection with market analysis.
- To tailor our Website according to our clients’ interests.
Governing your Personal Data
- All data needed to fill the forms in this Website are mandatory in order to proceed with your request. By not doing so, Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. will not be able to process any of your applications.
- Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. shall not sell or disclose your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission to do so or we are required by law to do so.
Security and Storage
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. will ensure that your data is kept private, protected and secured. However, Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. does not guarantee against unauthorised access due to other factors such as hardware or software failure.
Link to other websites
- Tecs Fire and Safety Pte. Ltd. Website may contain links to other websites which may not be governed by this privacy statement.
- You should note that we do not have any control over those websites. We are and will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provided whilst visiting such sites.
- Cookies are usually stored on your computer’s hard drive, with your permission, and used as identifiers so as to understand how and when pages are visited and to analyse traffic to this Website. Cookies are also used to help us understand your needs and serve you better.
- Cookies are only used for analysis and in no event will they be used to access your computer or collect any personal data about you.
- You may choose to turn off the cookies feature. We advise you to keep this feature activated in order to benefit from the features and services in this Website.